Friday, August 7, 2015

Unboxing....Ipsy Glam Bag July 2015 #julyglambag #ipsy

My July Glam Bag arrived a couple of weeks ago & I opened the bright pink package to see what the makeup bag looked like & now I'm opening the makeup bag to share with you what I received this month!

The theme for July is Summer Lovin'. "We'll have whatever they're having. Welcome Back, Summer. We've missed you."


So here is what I got in my Ipsy July Glam bag:

Coolway Beachy Salt Spray
Eau Thermale Avenue Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleaner

Aurora Gel Effect Nail Polish in 4 Alarm Fire
Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics 2-in-1 Shadow/Liner in Bronze
Crown Brush Professional Tweezers

My favorite product this month is the 4 Alarm Fire nail polish. Love that color! And the Bronze shadow/liner will get a lot of use too. I've got a lot of tweezers so I wasn't especially excited to see those. Same for the cleanser....got a bathroom full of cleansers. I've never had much luck with salt sprays. I just don't think they work for my hair type. But I'll use everything because I like to try all sorts of new products.

Ipsy is a monthly subscription box which comes with full-size or deluxe-sized products plus a makeup bag. The cost is $10 each month with free shipping to the US & Canada. It is delivered via USPS. I think it's well worth the money that I spend & a great way to try new products & add to your makeup collection. Ipsy sends out multiple variations of each Glam Bag so my review is the products that I received. Yours could be different & I love seeing what everyone else gets in their bag.

So. That's my Glam Bag. What did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment