Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Stretching & flexing with the DanceCrazy Ultra Stretch Strap #stetchingstrap

I have recently begun looking online for videos that demonstrate proper stretching techniques. As each birthday goes by, I realize that my flexibility just isn't what it used to be. Stretching is a great way to increase that flexibility, keep my body strong & healthy, and just feel better. I've been using this DanceCrazy Ultra Stretch Strap & it makes stretching so much easier.

My Stretch Strap is a bright yellow & black. It is also available in orange & black (think Halloween!). The strap is made of the black strap which is about 7' long with a padded section right in the middle which cushions your foot. The yellow side is made up of 5 loops on each side of the padded section which are used as handles. I've pulled & tugged on every loop but this is very well made & none of the stitching has come loose.

This Stretch Strap is a great way to warm up before an exercise routine or a way to stretch your muscles after your workout. I use stretching as a workout alone! There is really no right or wrong way to use this strap. I like to do yoga & now I use this strap when doing some of my yoga poses. I'm feeling muscles that I had forgotten about since I've been stretching with this strap. As I said above, I'm using this to increase flexibility but my husband is using it in conjunction with his back stretching exercises to alleviate pain in his lower back. We are both loving this Ultra Stretch Strap.

You can purchase the DanceCrazy Ultra Stretch Strap on Amazon.

#stetchingstrap

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment