Friday, August 28, 2015

Crowdtap Sampling: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blush

I was picked by Crowdtap to sample the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blush! I don't wear a lot of makeup but blush is one of my favorite beauty products. There was a choice of shades & I chose Bronzed because I don't want pink cheeks, just a healthy natural look.


My mission kit arrived & I got my first look at the blush. I knew right away that I would love the shade that I chose & I couldn't wait to give it a try.

I think that it gives my cheeks a natural healthy glow without looking like I'm wearing a lot of makeup. It glides on smoothly & blends in nicely with my skin tone. The blush lasts all day & I love the way it looks & feels.

This blush is available in several shades: Rosy (10), Vibrant (20), Flushed (30), Bronzed (40) & Luminous (50). Bronzed is advertised as a Bronzer, but it works perfectly as a blush.

I'm very happy with this product & I will definitely be looking to purchase more when this is gone.

You can find this product on the Neutrogena website.

I’m a member of the Crowdtap NEUTROGENA® rewards program, and NEUTROGENA® sent me a sample of its NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Blush to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment