Monday, August 24, 2015

Unboxing....Beauty Joy Box August 2015

Beauty Joy seems to be going back & forth on packaging decisions. This month when I opened the shipping box, there was no pretty little Tiffany Blue box inside. They just wrapped the products in a piece of their Fleur de Lis tissue paper & stuck their Beauty Joy sticker on the inside lid of the shipping box.


And there was no info card again this month. I love getting the info card, especially when I receive products that I haven't tried before so I will know exactly what I'm getting. And I also like to know who made the jewelry in case I want to order more.

This subscription box comes with 1 hand-curated jewelry item, 1 full-size beauty item & 2 - 3 deluxe samples. Here is what came in the box this month:


Cargo Cosmetics Essential Lip Color in Dubai - Full size $22


Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm in Truffle Kiss - Full size $5.99


Nabi Retractable Waterproof Lip Liner in Pink Glitter - Full size $5


NYX Eyeshadow Single in Atlantic - Full size $5


Jewelry Item: Because there was no info card this month, I do not know who made this Arm Cuff or where I can order another one or what it costs.


This month I do not know the total value of the items in this box but, without the cost of the arm cuff, it is at least $37.99. The cost of this subscription is $15 per month & can be cancelled at any time before you are billed for the following month. Billing is done on the 1st of the month. Shipping is free for the U.S. & $5 for Canada.

I really love the products in this box! I love lip color & am really happy to see three full-size lip products in this box! I don't usually wear blue eye shadow but I'll give it a try. You never know, it might look good! I've never worn an arm cuff but I'll wear it out one evening soon & see if my husband likes the look.

So....I can't wait to see what comes next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment