Monday, April 10, 2017

Unboxing....Target Beauty Box #2 January 2017 #BeautyGoals #TargetBeauty #TargetStyle

Oops.....I wrote this back in January when I received my beauty boxes but haven't been back on my blog since then (life happens!) & I just saw that this post was still in draft form. So....better late than never!

For January, Target offered two Beauty Boxes & I got them both. The first one arrived a couple of days ago & this one arrived today, even though I ordered them both on the same day.


The products in this beauty box came wrapped in pastel blue tissue paper & the theme of the box is "beauty #GOALS". An information card is included that tells all about the products plus a coupon for $3 off of any beauty purchase of $15 or more at Target or Target.com.


These are the products that came in this box:

Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner (2 fl. oz. sample $3)
Colgate Enamel Health Whitening Toothpaste (Full Size $3)
Mane 'n Tail Shampoo (2 fl. oz. sample $0.40)
Vaseline Cocoa Butter (1 fl. oz. sample $0.30)
SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Nourish & Silken Shampoo (0.50 oz. sample $0.40)
SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Nourish & Silken Conditioner (1 oz. sample $0.90)
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (7 wipes $1.40)
Palmer's Coconut Oil Body Lotion (1.7 fl. oz. sample $0.90)
Miss Jessie's Quick Curls (1 fl. oz. sample $2.75)
(prices from Target.com)

These products have a value of about $13 and I paid $5 with free shipping. Target Beauty Boxes are not a subscription box that you can sign up for so you have to be ready when they are offered because they are first come, first serve & they sell out pretty quickly. 

I try to get these boxes each time they are offered because they usually contain products that I already use or have wanted to try so I'll be watching & waiting for the next Target Beauty Box & I'll give you a heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment