Monday, December 14, 2015

Crowdtap Sampling: Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Lotion and Body Wash

I am a big fan of Aveeno products so I was really happy to be chosen by Crowdtap to sample the Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Lotion and the Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Body Wash.


My Crowdtap Kit arrived & there were 2 samples of the each product so I was able to share some with friends so they could experience these products along with me.


The lotion is silky white with a fresh coconut scent. It glides on smoothly & absorbs into my skin quickly without any greasy or sticky feeling. My skin feels soft & smooth immediately & the scent is subtle but makes me think of summer.

The body wash is also white with the same fresh coconut scent. It lathers well & rinses off cleanly. My skin feels great when I get out of the shower. After my skin is dry, I apply the lotion so the lovely scent is layered so it will last longer.

I have somewhat sensitive combination skin but I have not experienced any irritation or redness while using these products. I just have soft & smooth skin!


I already use several Aveeno products & have already purchased full-size bottles of each of these products so I can continue using them.

You can find these products on the Aveeno website.

#Aveeno #AveenoAdvocates #Crowdtap #ILoveCrowdtap 

I am a member of the Crowdtap Aveeno® rewards program, and Aveeno® sent samples of these products for the purpose of testing and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment