Monday, February 8, 2016

Unboxing....Target Beauty Box #TargetStyle #SweetTreats #BeautyBox

It's been a while since I've had a Beauty Box from Target. The last one that I got was in either October or November. I missed out on the holiday boxes in December & I really wanted the boxes that were offered in January but I wasn't fast enough & I missed out on all of those, so when Target offered this Sweet Treats box last week, I jumped right on it!


Target ships their Beauty Box in a black box with their logo on the lid. The products came wrapped in pink tissue paper & the theme of the box is Sweet Treats. An information card is included that tells all about the products plus a coupon for $3 off of any beauty purchase of $15 or more at Target or Target.com. These are the products that came in this box:


Soapbox Coconut Oil Shampoo (2 ounce sample)
Soapbox Coconut Oil Conditioner (2 ounce sample)
Mayfair Soap Foundry Body Creme in Sea Lily Jasmine (1 ounce sample)
Vera Wang Embrace Eau de Toilette (.04 ounce tester sample)
L'Oreal Boost It Air Blown Texture Mist (full-size $3.99)
Skinfix Lip Repair Balm (full-size $4.99)
EcoTools Ecopouf Mini Sponge (full-size $1.97)
Laneige BB Cushion (.21 ounce samples of Light, Medium & Medium Dark + puff)
Derma e Hydrating Night Creme (1/2 ounce sample)
Incocco Nail Polish Applique in Brilliant Burst (full-size $6.99)
(prices from Target.com)


The full-size products have a total value of $17.94 and I only paid $7 for this Beauty Box with free shipping so it is a great deal because Target advertised this box as a $35 value. Target Beauty Boxes are not a subscription box so you pretty much have to stalk their website watching for the next one to be offered. I've gotten several of these boxes & so far I have really liked all of the products.

I'll be watching & waiting for the next Target Beauty Box & I'll give you a heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment