Friday, February 19, 2016

Unboxing....Ipsy Glam Bag February 2016 #februaryglambag #ipsy

The theme for the Ipsy February Glam Bag is Pretty in #IpsyPink. "This February we're taking our favorite shade from dainty to daring with rule-breaking looks for all beauty lovers!"


These are the products that I received in my February Glam Bag:

Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat
Paula Dorf Baby Eyes Enhancer
Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer Oil

My Amazing Hair Secrets Leave In Secret Spray Conditioner
Jor'el Parker Eau So Divine

This is my least favorite Ipsy bag since I've been receiving them. I love the Valentine themed cosmetics bag, the Pink Gel Coat & the perfume sample but I do not like the other products. I don't use any leave-in conditioners because my hair is too fine & it drags it down, I don't use any oily products on my face because it makes my combination skin too shiny & I don't like the eye enhancer. I'm going to take the quiz again to try to ensure that I don't receive any of these types of products again & to hopefully get more of the products that I really like or want to try.

Ipsy is a monthly subscription box which comes with full-size or deluxe-sized products plus a makeup bag. The cost is $10 each month with free shipping to the US & Canada. It is delivered via USPS. I think it's well worth the money that I spend & a great way to try new products & add to your makeup collection. Ipsy sends out multiple variations of each Glam Bag so my review is the products that I received. Yours could be different & I love seeing what everyone else gets in their bag.

So. That's my Glam Bag. What did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment