Thursday, February 4, 2016

Product Review: 6-Piece Egyptian Cotton Towel Set by Amor & Amore

I’m one of those people who keeps towels until they are worn out before I will replace them. We are really happy to have this 6-piece Egyptian Cotton towel set by Amor & Amore.


I chose the Navy Blue towel set but they are also available in Ivory and Gray. This set comes with 2 big bath towels (30"x56"), 2 hand towels (18"x30") & 2 washcloths (13"x13"). 



The towels are very thick & very absorbent. The first time that I washed them, they did shed quite a bit in the washer but I did not follow the specific washing instructions. The tag says to wash in cold water on the delicate cycle & hang to dry. I washed them with a load of clothes in warm water on the regular cycle & then put them in the dryer on low heat. 



The colors did not run in the wash & they dried fairly quickly in the dryer. After being laundered, they came out feeling just as soft as they were when I received them.


This towel set looks great in my bathroom & I will be putting a few of my old towels in the rag box to use for washing the car & other outside chores.

Product Information:


  • 6-piece towel set includes 2 bath towels(30x56inches), 2 hand towels(18X30inches), and 2 washcloths(13X13inches)
  • Lightweight,quickly absorbs moisture
  • Fade-resistant,designed with a classic and simple pique border
  • Great softness and smooth with 100% Egyptian Cotton
  • Machine washable for convenient and easy care

This Egyptian Cotton 6-Piece Towel Set can be purchased on Amazon: http://goo.gl/8YohfR

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal experience and use of the product.

1 comment: