Monday, February 8, 2016

Product Review: Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Mist Humidifier from Seneo

I use essential oils for many purposes every day & diffusing them is one way that helps my family stay healthy. I have used this Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Mist Humidifier from Seneo almost every day since I have had it.



This diffuser comes with a power cord, measuring cup & User Manual. Just take the top off of the diffuser, fill it with water without going over the fill line, add you favorite essential oils, put the top back on, plug it in & you’re ready to go. There are buttons on the front of the unit to turn on the misting & the lights. WIth the Mist button, you can choose to run the unit for 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours or continuous spraying as well as choosing between light & heavy misting. With the Light button, you can choose to have the lights cycle automatically through all of the colors or choose just one color plus choosing the brightness of the light or not to have light at all. I like that I can run the mist without having the light on because I sometimes use this on my bedside table at night & don’t want extra light that will keep me awake. When this unit is running, it is completely silent so I’m glad that it turns itself off automatically when it runs out of water.


When I use this unit in the bedroom, it only takes 2-3 drops of essential oil to fill the room with scent but when I use it the living room it takes more because it’s a bigger space. How much you use will also depend on the strength of the scent that you choose.




Product Information:
  • 300ml Capacity & Output: It holds enough water to run for well over 6 hours, produces a powerful mist, and has several therapy functions.
  • Aroma Humidifier Function: Use ultrasonic movement to produce a vapor that fills your room with wonderful smells and delivers the beneficial power of the oil to everyone in your house.
  • Whisper-Quiet Ultrasonic Operation: Ultrasonic whisper-quiet, relieves depress and have a better sleep at night.
  • AUTO Shut-off Function: It automatically stops working when water used up, which ensures energy-saving and safety.
  • 7 Changing LED Light: Great night light for young children scared of the dark at bedtime.

This Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Mist Humidifier can be purchased on Amazon: http://goo.gl/iu6jRK

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment