Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Product Review: CREE Super Bright Rechargeable LED Searchlight by WASING

We have lots of flashlights but most of them run on regular batteries so it seems like every time we need to use one, the batteries are dead. I wanted this CREE Rechargeable Searchlight from Wasing because I knew my husband would like it.


This product is Made in China but I guess the company has changed it’s packaging because the box that I got was entirely in English as are the instructions. When this light arrived & I took it out of the box, I thought it looked pretty much like some others that my husband owns but then I started checking it out & found that it really is very different. The light looks like it will be heavy but it is really quite lightweight. It comes with a shoulder strap so that will be handy when we go camping. I really like that this light recharges by plugging it into a regular electric outlet & that the cord stores inside the battery compartment.



The handle on this light has notches for your fingers which makes it comfortable to hold & the on/off switch is right on the handle where it is easy to use. When you want to change the brightness of the light or use the strobe mode, you just have to lightly touch the button but you do have to press all the way down to turn it on or off. The button is white but changes to red while the light is charging & then changes to green when it is fully charged. The box shows that charging time is 8-10 hours but my light came fully charged & we haven’t had to recharge it yet. There is also an adjustable stand on the bottom of the light that can be used to direct the light where you need it for hands-free operation. There is also a really bright (I was looking right at it when I turned it on!) emergency light on the stand that operates with a toggle on/off switch.


This searchlight really lights up the night! It shines a very long distance & has a broader halo than any of the other lights that we own. It has also been really useful while working on the car & other projects around our house. It is definitely the light that we will pack when we go on vacations or camping trips.

You can purchase this CREE Super Bright Rechargeable LED Searchlight on Amazon.

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment