Monday, February 29, 2016

Unboxing....Beauty Joy February 2016

My February Beauty Joy box was delivered a week ago. Since then, I've been waiting for the company to send me a copy of the Info Card which is usually included in the box but was missing from mine this month. Since I've gotten no response from them yet, I'm going to do my best to review the products without it. Again this month the packaging was a gold bubble wrapper & the products were inside of a polka dot makeup bag.

*Update 3/3/2016: I have finally received the Info Card so I'm including the descriptions & prices of the products.


This subscription box comes with 1 hand-curated jewelry item, 1 full-size beauty item & 2 - 3 deluxe samples. This is what came in the box this month:


Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment - Full Size $6
When Nature plays a little too rough, appeal to her nurturing side 
with the gentle blend of herbal ingredients in our comforting salve. 
It's nice to know nature will always come to the rescue. 
BurtsBees.com

Nabi Cosmetic Co. Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in Black - $1.50
A long lasting waterproof formula that delivers a 
smooth application with no need for a sharpener. 
NabiCosmetic.com

Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Medicated Balm - Full Size $3.99
No more basic lip balm. Medicated care + 12 HR hydration. 
Soothes quickly with a hint of eucalyptus. Cools sore lips with a touch of icy menthol. 
In 6 new natural tints to even out lip tone for healthier looking lips. 
Maybelline.com

Hikari Cosmetics Blush in Charmed - Full Size $15
Designed to highlight your complexion, our weightless blush can be used lightly for a fresh look or layered for a dramatic look. An effortless application to the cheekbones that lasts all day.
HikariCosmetics.com

Silver Toned Mask Necklace - $8
Enjoy a bit of Mardi Gras fun this February with this lovely necklace.
BeautyJoyBox.com

This is my least favorite box since I've been subscribed to Beauty Joy. The makeup bag last month was also polka dots but was much cuter. This one seems cheaply made with uneven stitching & loose threads. I'm not really thrilled with any of the products this month either, especially the Hikari blush that is such a bright bright bright pink that I will never wear. I've gotten this brand of blush in this box before & the previous one was also a terrible color that went straight into our Halloween box.

I totally understand that this company is located in Florida & they had very bad weather earlier this month. But I've emailed their contact several times & messaged them on Facebook as well with no response except that they have now blocked my messages on Facebook. If I do receive a copy of the Info Card, I'll update this post to include better descriptions of the products. *Update 3/3/2016: I have finally received the Info card so I am including the descriptions & prices of the products.

Since this box was so disappointing & their customer service seems to be non-existent, this will probably be my last box. Last month's box was really good & the main reason that I love this box is the inclusion of jewelry so I might give them one more chance to see if they can get it together in March....



No comments:

Post a Comment