Friday, October 16, 2015

Unboxing....Target L'Oreal Beauty Box #TargetStyle #BeautyBox

On the 6th of this month, Target offered their L'Oreal Paris themed Beauty Box & I grabbed one because I saw that one of the products was mascara so I knew the box would be worth more than $5 with just that one item. My box arrived 8 days later (shipping is always really fast) & I'm unboxing it now.

The L'Oreal Paris Beauty Box came in the usual black box with the Target logo on the front & the products were wrapped in the Target Red tissue paper. Included is a coupon for $5 off of any L'Oreal Paris beauty purchase of $20 or more. Here are the products in this box:

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara ($5.60)
L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo (1.7 ounce sample)
L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray ($6.69)
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Night Cream (foil sample)
L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Re-Volumizing Serum (foil samples)
L'Oreal Paris True Match Shade Strips (sample strips)
L'Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Ultimate Straight Shampoo, 
Pre-Condition, Conditioner (travel sample set)

The mascara has a value of $5.60 & the hairspray has a value of $6.69 and I only paid $5 for this Beauty Box with free shipping so it is a great deal because Target advertised this box as a $16 value. Target Beauty Boxes are not a subscription box so you pretty much have to stalk their website watching for the next one to be offered. I've gotten several of these boxes & so far I have really liked all of the products.

I'll be watching & waiting for the next Target Beauty Box & I'll give you a heads up!


No comments:

Post a Comment