Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Get hearing protection & noise reduction with these FSL Decimate Safety Earmuffs #FSLDecimateEarProtection


I'm not usually in a really noisy environment but there have definitely been times that these FSL Decimate Safety Earmuffs have come in handy!


These Decimate Safety Earmuffs are designed to filter high frequency noises like you would experience in a machine shop or workshop. They aren't meant to completely block all sound so you'll still hear muffled noises but they greatly reduce a wide spectrum of noises. When you receive the earmuffs, they are in their "folded" position so just pull them into their fully open position & place them over your ears. The ear cups are padded so they fit completely around your ears. At first I thought they were a bit tight but I was able to adjust them to a comfortable position & then had no problem wearing them.


These Safety Earmuffs would be perfect for anyone who works in a machine shop, like my husband does. He tried them & said that although he could still hear the machines, the sound was muffled & not nearly as loud. I've used them to tune out our neighbors' kids when I'm trying to relax & read in our backyard & they're having too much fun on their trampoline. These earmuffs work to reduce the noise when using lawn equipment or working with power tools on home improvement projects. I wish I had owned these when we had our roof replaced!

There are so many times that these earmuffs come in handy & you can purchase the FSL Decimate Safety Earmuffs on Amazon.

#FSLDecimateEarProtection

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal experience and use of the product.


1 comment:

  1. Very well done. Absolutely brilliant information. I'm in love with this blog. they always provide such a great information. Satety Earmuffs

    ReplyDelete