Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Unboxing....Ipsy Glam Bag October 2015 #octoberglambag #ipsy

The theme for the Ipsy October Glam Bag is Alter Ego. "Dare to be different! This October, transform into whoever you want to be. A little imagination and your Glam Bag are all you need. Infinite possibilities, infinite ways to express yourself."



These are the products that I received in my October Glam Bag:

theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Committed
Dose Color Pill Nail Polish in Stormy
Skone Cosmetics Pretty Eyes Eyeliner in Plum

Nourish Organic Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum
Balanced Guru Scrub Me Body Scrub

My favorite products this month are the liquid lipstick & the nail polish. I love the colors of both of these products & can't wait to wear them. I don't wear eyeliner but I will also use the face serum & the body scrub.

Ipsy is a monthly subscription box which comes with full-size or deluxe-sized products plus a makeup bag. The cost is $10 each month with free shipping to the US & Canada. It is delivered via USPS. I think it's well worth the money that I spend & a great way to try new products & add to your makeup collection. Ipsy sends out multiple variations of each Glam Bag so my review is the products that I received. Yours could be different & I love seeing what everyone else gets in their bag.

So. That's my Glam Bag. What did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment