Friday, October 9, 2015

This Maui 500-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle & Wall Calendar Bundle are so bright & colorful! #Dowdlefolkart


I love jigsaw puzzles! I always have. I love to put them together, take them apart & put them together again. And again. And again. So I couldn't wait for my 500-Piece Maui Jigsaw Puzzle and Wall Calendar Bundle to arrive!

When it arrived, I was very impressed with the packaging. The puzzle comes inside of a flip-top storage box that is covered in a map design with the company logo of the top. The box is inside of a colorful sleeve that has a photo of the puzzle artwork on the front & information about the artist, Eric Dowdle, on the back. It also comes with a small poster of the puzzle artwork because you will need something to reference while you're putting the puzzle together.

This bundle also comes with a 2016 wall calendar.  Each month shows a different piece of artwork & I found myself with a magnifying glass going over each one because there are so many little fun & unexpected details to discover. The calendar pages are 12"x13" & there is plenty of room to make notes on each day of the month.

Both the puzzle & the calendar are so bright & colorful. The puzzle pieces are sturdy & snap together easily. I was kind of sad when the puzzle was completed but I don't glue my puzzles together for display, so I will put it together over & over again.

Eric Dowdle is an amazing artist & seeing the artwork on the calendar makes me want to own every one of his puzzles!

You can purchase this product on Amazon. And you can check out all of Eric Dowdle's amazing artwork on his website.

#Dowdlefolkart

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal experience and use of the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment