Thursday, February 12, 2015

Unboxing....Birchbox February 2015 #birchbox

My February Birchbox arrived today! The theme this month is Friendship. "This box is dedicated to the people who cheer us on, calm us down, and make us laugh so hard we cry!" I couldn't wait to open this cute little orange box that is covered with purple conversation bubbles!


When I opened the box, I saw the cute little theme card all about Friendship.


On the back of the card is the information & descriptions about the products in the box.


Then I pulled back the pretty pale green tissue paper to see what I got this month. I could see a couple of the samples, but some were hidden inside & under that little pink box.


So I opened it to see what samples were inside the box & what else was lying underneath.


So. Here is what I got this month....

Coola Face SPF30 Unscented Matte Tint (full size $36)


Davines MINU Shampoo (full size $25)


Davines MINU Hair Serum  (full size $23.50)


Dr. Jart+ PORE MEDIC Pore Purifying Mask (Pack of five $29)


Rita Hazan Root Concealer for Gray Coverage (full size $25)


theBalm cosmetics Read My Lips Lip Gloss - BAM! (full size $15)


I can't wait to try these products! The only one that I'm not excited about is the root concealer because my hair is neither dark brown or black so I don't think it will work for me. But I will give it to a friend who can use it & I'll try everything else myself.

Until next month....

No comments:

Post a Comment