Saturday, February 28, 2015

Unboxing....Beauty Joy Box February 2015

Last month I learned about a subscription box that comes with 1 hand-curated jewelry item, 1 full-size beauty item & 2 - 3 deluxe samples. This is one of the newer subscription boxes & I just signed up in late-January so this is my first box. I've been really excited waiting for it to arrive because.....it's got jewelry!!

The first thing I see when I open the box is the card with the product information and prices. I picked it up & saw that the products are wrapped in tissue paper with a fleur de lis pattern. So cute!

I think all of these boxes are the same for everyone, but for those who are not familiar with this box or are not subscribers, here is what came in this box:

LipFusion Micro-Collagen Color Shine Lip Plumper in Fresh (Full Size) $38

Silver Plated Heart Locket Necklace from Pearls For Girlz on Etsy.com $20

Alexandra de Markoff Balancing Cleanser (0.5 fl oz) $3

Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer in Pink Peonies & Pears (1 fl oz) $1.75

The value of the items in this box is $62.75. The cost of this subscription is $15 per month & can be cancelled at any time before you are billed for the following month. Billing is done on the 1st of the month. Shipping is free for the U.S. & $5 for Canada.

So. I'm happy with the contents of my first box! I'm going to use all of the beauty products & I'll put photos of myself & my husband in the locket. I just wish the box that it comes in was a bit nicer or prettier like some of the others. 

I can't wait to see what comes next month!





No comments:

Post a Comment