Monday, January 19, 2015

Unboxing....Birchbox January 2015 #birchbox

I just got my very first Birchbox! I've been stalking my mail carrier for the last week waiting for her to deliver it. I couldn't wait to see what I got in this colorful box that looks like it's covered in confetti with a pretty purple top!


I opened the box to see the card with info on the front about the January 31-Day Challenge that you will find on the Birchbox website.


On the back of the card I found descriptions & information about the products in the box.


Then I opened the pretty pink tissue paper. I love that these boxes are like opening presents! I finally got to see some of the samples, but some were hidden in that little blue box.


So I quickly opened it so I could see the goodies that were inside.


So. Here is what I got....

Whish Three Whishes Body Butter - Lavender (full size $24)


Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner - Jaipur Gold (full size $11-$21)


Harvey Prince Sincerely (full size $55)


Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm S4 (full size $39)


Vasanti Cosmetics Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator  (full size $34)


I'm ready to try all of these new beauty products but I don't know if I can wait a whole month for the next box to arrive!

#birchbox

No comments:

Post a Comment