Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Look what I got....My first WalMart Beauty Box! #WalmartBeauty

I received my very first Beauty Box from WalMart last week. I had seen a few posts on Facebook about these boxes & they only cost five bucks so I figured I'd order one.


I opened the box & saw that the products were wrapped in tissue paper. So it was like I was opening a gift. To myself! When I pulled back the tissue paper, I found 5 sample-size products plus 2 full-size products. And they are all things that I will use!


The full-size products are Cover Girl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor in Coral Sunset & Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream. 

The sample-size products are Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes, Dove Oxygen Moisture shampoo & conditioner, Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing body wash, & Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder with a $1 off coupon.

Not bad for $5!!

If you'really like me & are just finding out about this cool deal, you can go here to get one for yourself. There is a new box each season.

#WalmartBeauty


No comments:

Post a Comment