Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Taste Test: Celestial Seasons Candy Cane Lane Green Tea #CelestialTea

I received a sample of Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Green Tea in my #FrostyVoxBox from Influenster. The sample contains two teabags. As soon as I opened the package I could smell the scent of peppermint.

I dropped a teabag into my mug & poured hot water over it. After it steeped, I took my first sip. It doesn't have an overwhelming taste of peppermint, but just enough to taste really nice.  I really like this tea & will be looking for it on my next shopping trip. A perfect treat for the holiday season.


#FrostyVoxBox #CelestialTea  


I received this product from Influenster for the purpose of testing & review. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment