Monday, January 5, 2015

So. Here is what I think about....Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum #GetADVANCED

This is one of the samples that I received in my #FrostyVoxBox from +Influenster a couple of weeks ago. I've heard a lot about this brand because we have a lot of friends who live in the UK so they have been purchasing & recommending Boots products for years, but I've never bought or tried any of the products. So I was happy to see this sample & try it for myself.

I received a 3ml sample plus a coupon for $2 off of Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Advanced OR Intense Advanced Serum facial care item at Target.


I have combination skin so I'm always looking for skincare products that won't make my oily T-zone worse & won't cause breakouts. I don't want anything that is too greasy or heavy on my skin. So I opened the sample & squeezed some of the serum onto my fingers.


This product feels light & silky to the touch. I applied it to my face & neck. I love the way it feels! It is so light & just glides across my skin. It has a slight scent but it's not noticeable after it is applied. This product contains Pro Retinol to protect your skin from environmental damage & repair damage caused by sun exposure. This is exactly what my skin needs.

This serum can be used twice each day after you have washed your face. After applying the serum, follow with your favorite moisturizer. 

So. Here is what I think about Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum: I love that this product is hypo-allergenic & can be used on even the most sensitive skin. I love the way it feels on my skin. I really like that this product was tested in an independent year-long trial before it was put on the market. I've already purchased a full-size bottle & am continuing to use this.

So. Bottom line. If you're looking for a product that will help repair the damage that has been done to your skin over the years, then this is it. It won't work overnight, but over time it should restore your skin's structure & help reduce those fine lines & wrinkles that we all have to worry about sooner or later. 

#GetADVANCED
I received this product for the purpose of testing & review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally & believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment