Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Unboxing....Ipsy Glam Bag December 2015 #decemberglambag #ipsy

The theme for the Ipsy December Glam Bag is For You With Love From Ipsy. "Thank you for an amazing 2015. You do not know how much your love means to us. You've helped make us who we are today. For that we are forever grateful. With love from Ipsy."


These are the products that I received in my December Glam Bag:

BeFine Exfoliating Cleanser with Brown Sugar
Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick in Nudie Red

tarte cosmetics Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer
Crown Brush C412 Brow Duo Brush

My favorite products this month are the lipstick & brow duo brush. I can never have enough lipstick & I love to get makeup brushes because I'm always losing them.

Ipsy is a monthly subscription box which comes with full-size or deluxe-sized products plus a makeup bag. The cost is $10 each month with free shipping to the US & Canada. It is delivered via USPS. I think it's well worth the money that I spend & a great way to try new products & add to your makeup collection. Ipsy sends out multiple variations of each Glam Bag so my review is the products that I received. Yours could be different & I love seeing what everyone else gets in their bag.

So. That's my Glam Bag. What did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment