Monday, December 29, 2014

Unboxing.....my #FrostyVoxBox from @Influenster!

I received my #FrostyVoxBox last week from @Influenster & I couldn't wait to open it to see what was in it. I quickly posted a preview of the products but now I'm ready to show you exactly what was in the box.

So here's a reminder of the preview:


My original plan was to video the unboxing, but now I have a cold & all I do is cough so it would be hard for me to get through the unboxing while coughing & hard for you all to understand what I was trying to say. So....moving on to Plan B: photos & product information about everything that I received.

There are 3 food items in the box:


1.  McCormick Gourmet All Natural Thyme in a .62 ounce glass container. Thyme is one of my favorite flavors so I'll be using this really soon.
2.  Fruit Vines Bites by Red Vines. I got the Cherry flavor which is great because my family loves just about anything that tastes like cherries!
3.  Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Green Tea. I can't wait to try this because I love hot teas that are the flavor of the season. 

The rest of the items in this box are beauty products:


4.  Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum. I've heard a lot about Boots products because we've got a lot of friends in the UK, but I've never tried them. Now is my chance!
5.  NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum. This looks like a color that I would choose so I'll be wearing it soon.
6.  Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner. I don't usually wear eyeliner because I'm just not very good at applying it, but I'll give this one a try.


7.  EcoTools Sleek + Shine Finisher hairbrush. This hairbrush is the shape that I already use but mine doesn't have the vents for faster drying. I'm looking forward to using this.
8.  Rimmel London Just Let It Go...Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. The label says that it even removes waterproof mascara so if this works, I'm going to love it.

My favorite products in this box are the McCormick Gourmet All Natural Thyme, the EcoTools Sleek + Shine Finisher hairbrush & the NYC Expert Last Lip Color. I really like everything, but these are what I'm looking forward to trying the most & I'll be trying them out first.

Once I've had a chance to try everything, I'll be back with product reviews.
I received these products for the purpose of testing & review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I use personally & believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment