Monday, October 20, 2014

So. I finally took the plunge...

and decided to jump right into the deep end & start my own blog!

For quite a while now, I've been seeing Facebook posts about people who get free products & samples that they get to keep in return for providing their feedback in the form of product reviews.

Well, I wanted in on that! So I signed up for BzzAgent (www.bzzagent.com), Smiley360 (www.smiley360.com) & Crowdtap (www.crowdtap.com) a couple of months ago. I've had some great Campaigns, Missions & Sampling Opportunities from these companies, but I knew that in order to spread my opinions, feedback & product reviews to a bigger audience, I needed a place to post the product reviews.

So. Here I am!

I've got some Campaigns that I'm currently working on for BzzAgent:  Kroger Brand bath & beauty products, International Delight coffee creamers, Tony's Pizzeria Style pizza, Chobani Greek Yogurt Oats, Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel.

And some Missions for Smiley360: ChapStick Hydration Lock Moisturize & Renew, TAZO Chai Tea, 5-hour ENERGY shots.

I know it will take a while for me to get the hang of this blogging thing. But hey, I just made my first video last week so I know I can do this too & I know it's going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment