Friday, October 24, 2014

So. Have you signed up for Smiley360 yet?

I just discovered Smiley360 around the end of July. I'd seen several posts on Facebook about it but had no idea what it was. So I clicked on the link. I found out that Smiley360 is a product testing site where you can be chosen to try products in your home in return for sharing your opinion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms. I love telling people what I think!

So. I wasted no time getting started.

First, Smiley360 will need your personal information including your marital status, income & number of children in your home along with their ages. All of this will help you to get offers for products that are relevant to you & your family. And of course they need your mailing address so that they can ship packages to you each time you qualify for a Mission. I never knew I would get so excited to see an envelope or box arrive! But I'm always so happy to see that cute little logo smiling at me!


I got all of my personal info entered & sat back to wait. I must have checked the website a dozen times a day that first week while I anxiously waited to see what would happen next. And then....

Finally! My first qualifying survey showed up! I was so excited to get it but after I submitted my answers I just had to wait & wonder...Would I qualify? Was I the right demographic for the product? Am I worthy?? I really really really wanted to get my first Mission!

 And then....there it was! I qualified! All I had to do was go to my Dashboard & accept the Mission. I felt like James Bond! I got a Mission!

After I accepted the Mission, it showed up on my Dashboard right away & I could open the page to see all of the information about the product & what would be included in my Smiley Kit. I could also check out all of the Required Sharing Tools. These are the actions that are necessary to be completed in order to get the points to complete the Mission. There are also Additional Sharing Tools. These are optional but the more you share, the more points you get for the Mission. It all adds up to a better chance of getting offered more Missions in the future. So I always try to complete as many of the Sharing Tools as I can. A Mission usually lasts around 10 weeks so you'll have plenty of time to try the product & then share your experience with your friends & family. And anyone else who you can get to listen!

And don't forget to complete the Final Survey that will show up after the Mission has ended.
I've qualified for 9 Missions so far. To give you an idea of the variety of products that are offered for testing, here are the Missions that I've either completed or am still working on:



And that's about it. I check the Smiley360 website at least a couple of times every day just to be sure that I don't miss a new survey. I can't help it. I'm obsessive that way.

Go check it out & see if it's for you. It won't hurt to take a look around. You can find them here: http://www.smiley360.com.

So. Have you signed up for Smiley360 yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment