Monday, July 18, 2016

Unboxing....Ipsy Glam Bag July 2016 #julyglambag #ipsy

The theme for the July Ipsy Glam Bag is Hot Summer Nights: "The heat is on. We've cranked up the color on ipsy.com with new insider how-to tips, tricks and videos - everything you need to know to master your summer beauty."



These are the products that I received in my July Glam Bag:

Vasanti Cosmetics Professional Eyeshadow 2 Brush
theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow in Matt Kumar (matte cranberry)
Make Up For Ever Excessive Lash Mascara 

Eva NYC Get Glossed! Hair Serum
OFRA Cosmetics Lip Liner in Silk 

My favorite things this month are the mascara & lip liner. The eyeshadow is not a shade that I will wear & I don't really like hair serums so I probably won't use it. I'm happy to have another eyeshadow brush because I seem to lose makeup brushes pretty regularly. I'm not a fan of the makeup bag this month. I don't like the silvery background & the beach umbrellas look like peppermints. I'll either give it away or donate it. I'm on the fence about whether to keep this subscription or not. I've got enough little samples of everything plus I've got makeup bags full of mascara, eyeshadow & lip colors. I'll think about it, but I may take a break from this subscription for a while. 

Ipsy is a monthly subscription box which comes with full-size or deluxe-sized products plus a makeup bag. The cost is $10 each month with free shipping to the US & Canada. It is delivered via USPS. I think it's well worth the money that I spend & a great way to try new products & add to your makeup collection. Ipsy sends out multiple variations of each Glam Bag so my review is the products that I received. Yours could be different & I love seeing what everyone else gets in their bag.

So. That's my Glam Bag. What did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment