Friday, June 17, 2016

Unboxing....Ipsy Glam Bag June 2016 #juneglambag #ipsy

The theme for the Ipsy June Glam Bag is Rebel Rebel: "Misfits. Rulebreakers. Badass babes. The riot starts this June. We're hitting the streets with serious sizzle and signature looks. Coloring outside of the lines is encouraged. Sitting on the side of the lines is not."



These are the products that I received in my June Glam Bag:

ColourPop Cosmetics Creme Gel Liner in Swerve (a rich onyx black)

Peter Lamas Youth Revival 5 Oil Hair Treatment Mask

Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Lounge (reddish-brown topped with teal-green shimmer)

Rodial Stem Cell Cleansing Cream

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Pout Potion in Secret (soft nude pink shade)

My favorite thing this month is the graffiti-look makeup bag! I also love the eyeshadow & lip color because those are two of my favorite beauty items. I probably won't use the gel liner because it's not something that I usually wear. I can't wait to try the cleansing cream but I'm a bit leery of the hair treatment mask because they mostly just weigh my hair down. 

Ipsy is a monthly subscription box which comes with full-size or deluxe-sized products plus a makeup bag. The cost is $10 each month with free shipping to the US & Canada. It is delivered via USPS. I think it's well worth the money that I spend & a great way to try new products & add to your makeup collection. Ipsy sends out multiple variations of each Glam Bag so my review is the products that I received. Yours could be different & I love seeing what everyone else gets in their bag.

So. That's my Glam Bag. What did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment