Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Unboxing....Ipsy Glam Bag April 2016 #aprilglambag #ipsy

The theme for the Ipsy April Glam Bag is Dreamers. "dream on! This month, create looks that celebrate every side of your unique beauty - from natural to understated to  high fashion and ultra-glam."


These are the products that I received in my April Glam Bag:

Pretty Woman Nail Polish in Pouty
tarte cosmetics LipSurgence lip creme in Wonder
Crown Brush Duo Fiber Blush Brush

Trust Fund Beauty That Glo Tho Face Highlighter 
Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment

I love this bag because it has two of my favorite things: lip color & nail color! I love that both are gorgeous spring colors that I can't wait to wear. The face highlighter is completely new to me so I'll have to experiment with it & I can always use another makeup brush. I'm a bit leery about the moroccanoil treatment because my hair tends to be oily anyway & I don't want to make it worse, but I'll give it a try. And you can see in the photos that the makeup bag is blue on one side & yellow on the other so I think it's really cute.

Ipsy is a monthly subscription box which comes with full-size or deluxe-sized products plus a makeup bag. The cost is $10 each month with free shipping to the US & Canada. It is delivered via USPS. I think it's well worth the money that I spend & a great way to try new products & add to your makeup collection. Ipsy sends out multiple variations of each Glam Bag so my review is the products that I received. Yours could be different & I love seeing what everyone else gets in their bag.

So. That's my Glam Bag. What did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment