Saturday, January 23, 2016

Unboxing....Ipsy Glam Bag January 2016 #januaryglambag #ipsy

The theme for the Ipsy January Glam Bag is All Eyes On You. "Keep your eyes on the prize! From must-have products to prettify your peepers - like theBalm's cult-fave eyeliner - to on-the-go beauty essentials. January is all about a seriously standout look."


These are the products that I received in my January Glam Bag:

City Color Cosmetics Eyeshadow Trio in Falling Leaves
theBalm Cosmetics Mr. Write (Now) in Jack B. Bronze
Beau Gachis Paris Smudge Brush

Hey Honey Skincare Open Your Eyes Eye Contour Lifting Fluid
Mitchel and Peach English Leaf Body Cream

My favorite products this month are the eyeshadow trio & the body cream. I love eyeshadow & this trio of colors are what I would normally wear and the body cream smells amazing!

Ipsy is a monthly subscription box which comes with full-size or deluxe-sized products plus a makeup bag. The cost is $10 each month with free shipping to the US & Canada. It is delivered via USPS. I think it's well worth the money that I spend & a great way to try new products & add to your makeup collection. Ipsy sends out multiple variations of each Glam Bag so my review is the products that I received. Yours could be different & I love seeing what everyone else gets in their bag.

So. That's my Glam Bag. What did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment