Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Unboxing....Ipsy Glam Bag November 2015 #novemberglambag #ipsy

The theme for the Ipsy November Glam Bag is Beauty Blast. "The stars are aligning. Your November Glam Bag is a universe of brilliant beauties. Twinkle, twinkle, darling. It's time to light up the sky."

 

These are the products that I received in my November Glam Bag:

Novex Haircare Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Treatment

INSPR Beauty Eye Shadow in Carnival
Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black

tre'StiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Chile Red
Jelly Pong Pong Liquid Gossamer Liquid Luminizer

My favorite products this month are the mascara & lip crayon. I can never have enough mascara & I love the color of the lip crayon. The eye shadow is also a color that I will wear.

Ipsy is a monthly subscription box which comes with full-size or deluxe-sized products plus a makeup bag. The cost is $10 each month with free shipping to the US & Canada. It is delivered via USPS. I think it's well worth the money that I spend & a great way to try new products & add to your makeup collection. Ipsy sends out multiple variations of each Glam Bag so my review is the products that I received. Yours could be different & I love seeing what everyone else gets in their bag.

So. That's my Glam Bag. What did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment